“Health is a state of physical, mental and social well-being in which disease and infirmity are absent”.
Health science is the branch of applied science which deals with human and animal health. Health Science can be divided in to parts.
1.The study, research, and knowledge of health and
2.The application of the knowledge health science to improve health, cure diseases, and understanding how humans and animals function.
स्वास्थ्य सिर्फ बीमारियों की अनुपस्थिति का नाम नहीं है बल्कि यह एक वृहत अवधारणा है । हमें सर्वांगीण स्वास्थ्य के बारे में जानकारी होना अतिआवश्यक है। स्वास्थ्य का अर्थ भिन्न भिन्न लोगों के लिए भिन्न भिन्न हो सकता है लेकिन अगर हम एक सार्वभौमिक दृष्टिकोण की बात करें तो स्वस्थ का अर्थ होता है कि हम अपने जीवन में आनेवाली सभी सामाजिक, शारीरिक और भावनात्मक चुनौतियों का प्रबंधन करने में सफलतापूर्वक सक्षम हों – Dr.Ajay Kumar Singh
BRANCHES OF HEALTH SCIENCES
An organ system is a group of organs that work together to perform one or more functions. Each does a particular job in the body, and is made up of certain tissues.
Organs and their tissue systems
These specific systems are widely studied in anatomy. They are present in many types of animals.
- Circulatory system: pumping and channeling blood to and from the body and lungs with heart, blood and blood vessels.
- Integumentary system: skin, hair, fat, and nails.
- Skeletal system: structural support and protection with bones, cartilage, ligaments and tendons.
- Reproductive system: the sex organs, such as ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, vagina, mammary glands, testes, vas deferens, seminal vesicles and prostate.
- Digestive system: digestion and processing food with salivary glands, esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, intestines, rectum and anus.
- Urinary system: kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra involved in fluid balance, electrolyte balance and excretion of urine.
- Respiratory system: the organs used for breathing, the pharynx, larynx, bronchi, lungs and diaphragm.
- Endocrine system: communication within the body using hormones made by endocrine glands such as the hypothalamus, pituitary gland, pineal gland, thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal glands.
- Immune system: protects the organism from foreign bodies
- Lymphatic system: the transfer of lymph between tissues and the blood stream; includes the lymph and the nodes and vessels. The system includes the functions of immune responses and the development of antibodies
- Muscular system: allows for manipulation of the environment, provides locomotion, maintains posture, and produces heat. Includes skeletal muscles, smooth muscles and cardiac muscle.
- Nervous system: collecting, transferring and processing information with brain, spinal cord and peripheral nervous system.
The most common symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, tiredness, and dry cough. Some patients may have aches and pains, nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat or diarrhea. These symptoms are usually mild and begin gradually. Some people become infected but don’t develop any symptoms and don’t feel unwell. Most people (about 80%) recover from the … Continue reading “What are the symptoms of COVID-19?”
Certain vitamins and minerals have been found beneficial in lowering blood sugar and thus useful in the treatment of diabetes. Vitamin B complex – Vitamins of the B group are valuable in the treatment of diabetes. Despite and adequate intake of these vitamins, diabetics often have abnormally small amounts of vitamin B in their blood… Some … Continue reading “Some useful vitamins that lower blood sugar — AllAbout dot CF”
ट्यूबरक्लोसिस जिसे आमतौर पर क्षय रोग भी कहते है l यह जीवाणुजनित एक खतरनाक बीमारी है,जो शरीर के हर अंग में हो सकती है । ये एक ऐसी बीमारी है जिसकी पहचान आसानी से नहीं हो पाती क्योकि भिन्न भिन्न लोगो में भिन्न रूप में पाई जाती है l इसलिए इसके लक्षणों पर ध्यान देना … Continue reading “Tuberculosis”